Halloween just puts us in a giving mood here at DANet, so here’s a competition for everybody that enjoys this time of year. We’re holding a Pumpkin Carving Competition! – We want you to submit your Dean Ambrose related Pumpkin carvings to the site. All entries will be displayed and put up to a public vote poll! The winner will receive 2 WWE Dean Ambrose T Shirts of their choice from WWEShop.com as well as 2 8x10s of their choice and a Dean Ambrose Mug. So it’s well worth entering even if you’ve never carved a pumpkin before!
Theres a few rules and criteria you will have to meet to qualify for entry.
1. The Pumpkin MUST be Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley related. That means logos, images, anything that we commonly associate with Dean or his past on the independent scene. Try and be creative!
2. Pumpkins MUST be carved, not just drawn on. However we will accept marker work just used for highlights or decoration. The majority must be carved.
3. You must submit a final, finished photograph of your pumpkin AS WELL AS photos or video of yourself or parent/guardian carving the pumpkin. So that we know you did it and didn’t just pluck an image off of the internet! (If you don’t wish to have a photo of yourself public, don’t worry. Submit your final photo without you in it. We won’t be releasing the ones of you carving, they’ll just stay with us as proof of your entry.)
4. If for whatever reason you can’t get your hands on a Pumpkin or find them far too tough to carve, we’ll also accept carved Watermelons! They’re becoming quite a thing and very pretty with a candle inside!
5. You may submit more than one entry, but each submission must have photo proof of you doing it.
Thats it! If you are a parent entering for your child, please let us know so we can size the prizes accordingly. Please take care carving your pumpkin, no accidents! If you need tutorials on how to carve, Youtube is absolutely full of them! Yes, you can enter from anywhere in the world. You’ve got nothing to lose so give it a shot!
Send your entries in to: email@example.com
You have until October 30th to submit your Pumpkins. Voting will go up on October 31st and will run for 3 days! If you have any questions you can contact us via Twitter (@DeanAmbroseNet) via email, or leave a comment right under this post! Good luck, have fun, and Happy Halloween!